Jonny Law Scholarship
The Jonny Law Scholarship wants students to raise awareness about certain legal issues. Applicants must create a Public Service Announcement (PSA) about avoiding distracted driving (such as cell phones, friends in the car, radio, etc.).
One winner will be chosen and will receive $500 college scholarship toward their higher education.
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a university, college, or trade school
- Students currently enrolled in a university, college, or trade school
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA or higher
You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States to apply.
How We Will Select a Winner:
The video will be judged on the following:
- Other criteria
How to Apply:
- Create a Public Service Announcement regarding distracted driving between 90 seconds and three minutes.
- Upload the video to YouTube (public setting) and title it: Avoid Distracted Driving
- In the description, include a link to this page
- After your video is uploaded, fill out the Application Form below
Fall Semester Deadline: June 30, 2020
One winner will be selected by July 31, 2020. If the selected winner does not claim their college scholarship within two weeks of attempted contact, we will pick a new winner.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Jonathan Roven directly at email@example.com or by calling 818-639-3997. You can also mail us directly at 12520 Magnolia Blvd., Suite 302, Valley Village, CA 91607.