Jonathan Roven, born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, has a dedicated career in the legal industry. He litigates personal injury, employment, and workers’ compensation matters.
Apart from the legal tiffs, he enjoys hiking with his wife and spending quality time with his family, while thinking about his clients of course.
- California State Bar
- California Federal Court, Central District
- Nevada State Bar
- Nevada Federal Court
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Los Angeles Jewish Bar Association (President)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Employment Attorneys Association
- California Applicant Attorneys Association
- Super Lawyers – 2016 to present
Adriel received his Call to the Bar in June 2023 and is working on building a Corporate and Commercial practice.